Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I Love Her

I saw the commercial for the Mac Air a few weeks ago, and instantly thought "I have to find out who the singer of that cool song is!" So I Googled her. Her name is Yael Niam. She was born in Paris and raised in Isreal and had a classical music upbringing. I also found this beautiful video on Youtube that is really great. It sort of reminds me of one of my favorite foreign movies "Amalie". I watched some other clips of her on Youtube as well. She's very different from anyone I've seen before. Very quirky, but in a unique beautiful sort of way. Check out the video...

3 comments:

SpinKick said...

Holy cow I LOVE IT! That's like the best video EVAR!

HEY, btw, check out my blog. Exciting news!

Grandma B said...

The music is wonderful...loved her

The Graham Family said...

She is so cute and fun and creative and insightful. She remainds me of you. Jouix de Vive (can't remember how to spell it. My french needs brushing up.) :)