Monday, June 25, 2007

Finally. I found a swim suit!






Aha! Finally, after looking for the last month, I have finally found a swimming suit! I was trying not to be too picky, I just needed one to get me by for the summer. I looked EVERYWHERE and could not find one that would cover my belly and my butt! I was even willing to wear an ugly one if I could only find one. Every size small tankini at Old Navy didn't have a small bottom skirt or shorts, or even matching board shorts to go with it. Ross and TJ MAXX only had skimpy little things and everywhere else that had modest swim wear only had it in size 8 and up, or at other places (Poco Loco and Dillard's) the cute ones were about $100.

Thank you Isaac Mizrahi , designer for Target for this cute little swim suit and thank you Target for having the whole ensamble on clearance for $26! I received it in the mail last Thursday and had to take it in by hand a little on the bottoms, but it's way worth it!


1 comment:

The Graham Family said...

I think that is soooo cute! Wait til you see the one I am wearing this summer (Hah!).