Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I want fun in the sun!

This is me and my sister Janel at about the same age as Lydia and Violet are.
We had so much fun playing together when we were little. Since we didn't have close neighbors, we only had each other to play with in the summer. That was good and bad :), but mostly good. Lydia and Violet have just started to really play together and it's the cutest thing. They've already started teaming up on me and Ryan and causing sneaky trouble!

I want to get out their pool so bad, but we just haven't had the weather for it yet!
I think I kind of look like Violet in this picture.

2 comments:

The Graham Family said...

Hey. You need to start emailing me some of those pics. Please. :)Or do a kodakgallery and send to me. :) I think you look like me. :)

Grandma B said...

O.K. the warm weather is here...out comes the swimming pool. Yes, you and Violet do look alike...both sooooo darling....and so is Lydia.....and Ryan, dog-gone it, the whole family is just precious. LOL