Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Update: Too Busy!


I haven't posted in so long, I don't even know if anyone will bother to check my blog anymore! I have been so busy! As of late, the things overflowing on my platter are:

1. Preparing for my exhibit at Caffe Ibis on May 9th (a last minute, yet, how could I NOT do it art show).
2. Getting ready for Lydia's 5th Birthday party on Saturday (planning, delivering invites, making treats & favors, etc...) .
3. Getting the house ready for my parents who are coming this weekend. This means the biggest Spring cleaning of the year. If there is a crumb where it shouldn't be, my mom will find it. Not that she'll even care, but I'll still feel ashamed!
4. Ryan's graduating on My 3rd! I haven't sent out invites, so anyone reading this, "You are invited to our house after the ceremony on Saturday!"
5. The best part! On May 4th, we are going to Disneyland with Sherm, Becky, Emma, Emma's friend Erin, James, Jon, and my parents!
6. The next day, I hang my show!

Along with all of these things crowding my plate (Emma, I think you would understand, I know how you hate it when your peas touch your potatoes!) I am also working at least 10 hours a week for the Ibis and teaching dance.

BUT, let me just say, so that I don't seem too pessimistic, that once these things have past, I know I will be a better person with a very clean house!

2 comments:

Grandma B said...

Yes Holly, I do read your blog. I feel the same way about mine too. It seems nobody reads it. Oh well.. What do you want us to bring to the party after Ryan's graduation? Just assign us something...and we will do it. Your schedule sounds hectic, but fun. LOL

dayna said...

you are oh so wonderful holly! funny how everything happens at once. you will carry it all off just fine. what fun things to be stressing over! i so wish joel could be there for lydia's special day and that we all could be there for ryan! LOVE you!