Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dayna And Her Cute Lil Ones

My sister-in-law Dayna was visiting Logan with her son Joel and daughter Emme last week. We had a lot of fun with them. Lydia and Joel played so well together. It was great to catch up with Dyna a bit. I love being around her. She is one of those people that just sparkle, if you know what I mean. Little, or should I say, BIG Emme is 6 months old and has gotten so big so fast. She looks like a cute little cherub! Here are some pics...


Emme was having a hard time gaining weight at first. She's very healthy now! Isn't she SO BEAUTIFUL?!!
There is no doubt Lydia and Joel are related in this picture. They really have similarities that I've never noticed before.

1 comment:

Grandma B said...

What wonderful pictures. At first I thought Emme was looking in a mirror, until I looked further. "Two peas in a pod?" Both girls are darling, and you are correct, Joel and Lydia do look alike. Did Lydia get to sample the Dots !! May 3rd is soon approaching isn't it. How exciting for Ryan and also for you Holly. LOL