Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wii!!!

We bought a Wii and a Wii Fit last week and we've been having so much fun!!! What a great way to spend time and get exercise when we can't go outside because the air quality is unhealthy!

Lydia is seriously becoming a yoga master! It's her favorite!
Here she is doing the "Warrior" pose.


Even Violet is doing yoga! She follows along really well, but of course she can't balance the best!


So far, Ryan is the master hula hooper and ski jumper, and I'm the pro bowler, golfer, and slalom skier. Lydia has second place on the ski jump though, so look out Ryan!

3 comments:

Grahamommy said...

Cute. That is so fun. Go Lydia!

Grandma B said...

Looks like a blast....I have heard this is a good exercise routine...maybe I should try it, but then, wouldn't I have to get up off the couch !!!!

Today Grandpa and I went for a long walk...it felt so good to get outside.....

LOL

Tegan said...

How fun!!! I wishe we used ours more when we had it......it just sat and collected dust.