Thursday, August 23, 2007


So I've been meaning to find the time to write about my cousin Kristen's visit last week. She came out for 2 nights last week. It was so wonderful to have her here. She is my age, so of course she was my favorite cousin growing up. We have a lot of fun memories together. Although she lived about 2 hours away, we did get to see each other at least once a year and when we did, it was always fun! She is also a singer/songwriter (and she's amazing!) . We had a lot of fun catching up and getting to know our "adult selves" as we drove up to Bear Lake and Tony Grove on Tues. then we had a blast staying up till 2am singing and playing guitar that night. I love the people in life that you can go a while without keeping in touch very well (unfortunately) but then when you reconnect, it's like you've never missed a beat. I have not been very good at keeping in touch with people that I really care about, and now I am reminded how important it really is. When you rekindle spirits, it can be so refreshing! Thanks Kristen!

2 comments:

The Graham Family said...

That is such a cute picture of all of you girls. I am so glad you had such a fun time.

SpinKick said...

She thanks me when she fed and housed me AND let me use her muscle mist! I had an absolute blast and cherished the time we got to spend.