Monday, December 10, 2007

Our Fun Girls

Lydia had her last day of school for this semester on Friday. She begged me to buy her some hair rollers and do her hair like a princess for her last day of school. So I bought some rollers at the dollar store and we played Beauty Salon Thursday night. She slept with them in without complaining one bit and awoke the next morning to beautiful curly locks! Don't you love her pretty pose?

Violet's new favorite thing to do is to empty out the kids' kitchen drawer and get inside and play! It's so cute! She wants to do it all the time, but she can't open the drawer by herself. She stands in front of it and points and says "Ah...Ah..." when she wants me to open it for her.

3 comments:

Tegan said...

I have so many pics of Peyton is our bottom drawer!! Isn't it funny that the cheapest things are there favorite things to play with. And I LOVE Lydia's hair all curled up like that!! Can't wait to see you this weekend

dayna said...

Lydia looks beautiful:) and oh how I wish we had a kid's drawer in the kitchen...so cute!

The Graham Family said...

I love your hiar Lydia. You and Ella will have to do curls in " Mommy Beauty Shop" for Christmas eve.

Violet is just too cute and sweet. I can't wait to squeeze her.